Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Ochsenhirt and I am a sophomore communications major with a minor in graphic design! My three loves in life: tennis, my dog, and Netflix. You will more than likely be hearing about those a lot! I hope you enjoy reading about my stories and thoughts, and I would love to hear your feedback.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Facebook Live

Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms which is improving everyday. One of the features of Facebook I find useful is the live streaming option called Facebook Live. Facebook Live is common amongst other social media platforms including Instagram, but Facebook is where I have found myself watching these live videos the most.

For example, one time my sister was in a championship volleyball game that I sadly had to miss. My cousin decided to Facebook Live stream the entire game for me. It was as if I was actually there because I saw exactly what was happening as it was happening.

As you are streaming, it will tell you who is watching your Facebook Live video and show comments people are making throughout the video that you can reply to. Hearts and emoji faces will appear in your video flying through the air which signifies each like or reaction you are getting on your live stream.

Facebook Live is an easy to use feature and very interesting! I have found it useful many times even including the live election poll and even a live countdown to Christmas. Have you ever used Facebook Live? I would love to hear your thoughts on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment