Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Ochsenhirt and I am a sophomore communications major with a minor in graphic design! My three loves in life: tennis, my dog, and Netflix. You will more than likely be hearing about those a lot! I hope you enjoy reading about my stories and thoughts, and I would love to hear your feedback.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Netflix Movies You Should Be Watching

As I mentioned in my bio, I love Netflix! Netflix is a website where you can search hundreds of movies and TV Shows and watch as many as you want for about eight dollars a month. It is a great deal and a great site! If you are new to Netflix or never know what to watch, then this is the post for you! I am going to share with you a few movies from different genres that I think are most definitely worth the watch!


1. "Can't Buy Me Love

  • If you are looking for a romantic comedy with a cute twist to it, then this is a great one especially because it has Patrick Dempsey as a fourteen year old! This film is about a nerdy high school kid who loans the popular girl in school money for an outfit, so she asks how she can repay him. He asks her to be his fake girlfriend for an entire month. At first she's embarrassed, but soon realizes he may be more than just a some nerd.
2. "The Den"
  • If you want to scare yourself and are into horror films, then watch this one! This is about a young woman who is studying the habits of webcam users for a project, but then witnesses a murder online and becomes the killer's next target. 
3. "The Waterboy"
  • This movie is also a comedy if you are in the mood to be cheered up or looking for a laugh. This movie features actor Adam Sandler who is the water boy for a successful college football team. After the coach witnesses the water boy beating up a player who teased him, the coach adds him to the roster as a linebacker. 
These are just a few of many great shows worth watching on Netflix, but I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorites each from different genres! I would love to know if anyone has seen these movies or what your suggestions for good movies are. 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen two out these three movies. I love the movie Can't Buy Me Love! The Den sounds very interesting, especially since I love scary movies! Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete