Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Ochsenhirt and I am a sophomore communications major with a minor in graphic design! My three loves in life: tennis, my dog, and Netflix. You will more than likely be hearing about those a lot! I hope you enjoy reading about my stories and thoughts, and I would love to hear your feedback.

Monday, April 10, 2017

iPhone 8 Rumors

As an avid Apple lover, I was curious as to what the next iPhone would be like. I currently have an iPhone 6s, so my upgrade would be for the next phone to come out, the iPhone 8. Everyone knows that each time Apple releases a new phone, it has bigger and better features than the previous phone. I was searching through some articles and came across one by "MacRumors" giving information and hints on what the next iPhone will consist of. Here is what I found.

The iPhone 8 will include:

  • Touch ID and camera built directly into the screen instead of a Home button.
  • Consist of a 5.8-inch display with an area dedicated to virtual buttons replacing the Home button
  • Thinner device that consumes less power with a better display and higher contrast ratio
  • Re-adopting a glass body instead of aluminum
  • Water resistant
  • Features like wireless charging and facial and gesture recognition
These are just a few of many rumors about the new iPhone 8 which is said to be released in Fall of 2017. Personally, I am so excited for the new phone and can't wait to see what Apple has in store! What do you think of the new iPhone? Would you get it now that you know what it might include?

2 comments:

  1. This is fascinating. I am an Apple fan. I love that Apple is always trying to create new things that make everything easier for us. Waterproof would be nice for when I want to watch Netflix while I'm in the tub. It seems like they just created the 7 so it will be interesting to see if they go through with the 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Apple products. If the iPhone 8 is really water resistant I will be so happy! I'm terrified to get my phone even the slightest wet. If I could buy this phone now, I absolutely would. The no home button feature is cool but I'm interested to see how that exactly works. I can't wait for this new phone to be released!

    ReplyDelete