Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Ochsenhirt and I am a sophomore communications major with a minor in graphic design! My three loves in life: tennis, my dog, and Netflix. You will more than likely be hearing about those a lot! I hope you enjoy reading about my stories and thoughts, and I would love to hear your feedback.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Want To Be A Polar Bear?

When I was an incoming freshman, I loved watching videos on the schools I was looking at and seeing what life was like on campus and in the town. I got inspiration for my promotional video from thinking back to this time in my life, and realizing that prospective students might listen more to a current student than some random voice telling you what Ohio Northern University has to offer. I felt like by giving my personal prospective and informing people about the daily college life here at ONU it would help get a better glimpse into the campus lifestyle. I created a promotional video using Videolicious which consisted of me going around campus and Ada showing the places I feel like prospective students and parents would benefit most from. I decided to share popular places that students like to go to including food options, the gym, and even an academic building. By giving some specific information about each of these places during my video, I hope it gives people a closer look into what Ohio Northern University is made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment