Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Ochsenhirt and I am a sophomore communications major with a minor in graphic design! My three loves in life: tennis, my dog, and Netflix. You will more than likely be hearing about those a lot! I hope you enjoy reading about my stories and thoughts, and I would love to hear your feedback.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ohio Northern Women's Tennis vs. Wittenberg

Some of you probably know this already, but if you are new to my blog, I am on the Ohio Northern tennis team. Tennis season recently started for us, and this past Sunday was our first home match. Unfortunately, it was too cold to play outside, so the team traveled to Lima, Ohio to Westwood Tennis Center. These are considered our "home courts" when we need to play inside due to weather purposes. Ohio Northern challenged Wittenberg that night at 6pm and ended with a victory! I actually played in the match myself, so not only was I live tweeting during the event, I contributed to it as well. Check out my Storify to get a recap of the whole match from beginning to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment