Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Ochsenhirt and I am a sophomore communications major with a minor in graphic design! My three loves in life: tennis, my dog, and Netflix. You will more than likely be hearing about those a lot! I hope you enjoy reading about my stories and thoughts, and I would love to hear your feedback.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Wish App

As a college student, I am always looking to save money and not go broke every week. I am sure my fellow classmates can agree. Being a college kid is not cheap, especially when it comes to wanting those cute new shoes or a new outfit along with just trying to get through the week.

That's where the Wish app comes in. Wish is basically a bargaining website. Wish takes prices of items from basically every category, and cuts down the price by a lot. I have had a great experience when using the Wish app, and suggest it to everyone! For example, I saw a cute shirt I liked at a store, and found it for only five dollars on Wish! It arrives within one to two weeks and I have found no problems with my packages yet.

Here's how it works.

Wish is pretty self explanatory. It is just like online shopping on any website. First, you go up to the search bar and search for a category or a  specific item, then you search through those items to find the one you're looking for.

Just like any other shopping site, Wish provides customers with reviews from real people and a poll on how the item fit them. It shows a poll taken by customers who also bought that item telling whether they thought it fit tight, just right, or too big. That way you can get a better idea of the size you need. I think this has really come in handy because we all know that some shirts look better online than in person.

Altogether, this app has been great for me. I was hesitant at first because of how cheap everything was it almost didn't seem real, but it was! You should download the Wish app today and start shopping. You will be amazed at the prices you find for great products. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea this existed! I'm always looking for cheap ways to buy new clothes since shopping is therapy for me and I'm basically broke. Thank you for sharing this! I'm definitely going to have to check this out and hopefully I find some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this site awhile ago and a lot of the media surrounding it was saying that it was fake or a scam. I am glad that this app has worked for you! Cheap prices are hard to find, but a necessity as a college student! I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete