Hey everyone! I'm Ashley Ochsenhirt and I am a sophomore communications major with a minor in graphic design! My three loves in life: tennis, my dog, and Netflix. You will more than likely be hearing about those a lot! I hope you enjoy reading about my stories and thoughts, and I would love to hear your feedback.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

App Obsession

Happy Tuesday everyone! I know it's not always the best day of the week, but hey, it's one day closer to the weekend!

Recently, I have been in love with a social media app called The Hunt.



This app is literally the best thing ever for a girl! Guys can definitely use it as well, but when I think of it, I think of it as something that would attract a more female audience.

Have you ever seen an outfit or shoes on a celebrity and wondered where they got it from?
Well, this app tells you exactly that. All you would have to do is post a picture of this outfit you saw, and multiple people will instantly tell you exactly where to get it! It can even send you directly to the link to buy it from. It's crazy because I have always wanted/needed something like this.

Another cool thing you can do on the app is get opinions and style advice from people. Say you are going to a party and you aren't sure if the outfit you want to wear looks good, you can post a picture and you can get immediate opinions and suggestions from fashion experts. This may not sound like interesting, but trust me, it comes in handy more than you would think! I highly suggest you take a look at it.

Overall, I think this app has been very useful and helpful to me personally, and I think a lot of girls my age especially can relate to needing something like this! I hope you can check it out and I would love to know what you think about it and if you found it as useful as I did!


1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to be trying this app! The Hunt seems like an extremely useful app and it will save me from looking like a hobo on the daily. I am so excited about this that I am downloading it on my phone right now. I am beyond ecstatic to start figuring it out and taking the advice. Thank you so much for posting about this wonderful app!

    ReplyDelete